Diversity Hiring Coalition
The Diversity Hiring Coalition of Maine
Our final meeting of 2014 was a GREAT one (but aren't they all?!). Thank you Bowdoin College for the amazing space for our book club meeting! We had great dialogue with the author of "Out of Nowhere", Maria Padian!
Congratulations Christa Baade for winning a free seat to the Maine HR Convention!
Our Next Meeting...
Our first meeting in 2015 will be on February 24, 2015. More information to come!
Please contact the DHC if you are an HR Professional who is interested in attending.
DHC Networking Advantages
- Forum to promote employment opportunities
- Access to resumes of diverse candidates
- Collaborative minority outreach
- Networking with other human resource professionals
- Information about diversity and multi-cultural resources and events
- Professional development opportunities
DHC Partners Include
The Diversity Hiring Coalition of Maine is a partnership of public and private sector employers. Our members are:
- Human Resource Managers
- Recruitment Specialists
- EEO/Diversity Officers Officers
- Hiring Agents
- Placement Personnel
Maine HR Convention 2015
Registration is NOW OPEN for the 20th Anniversary of the Maine HR Convention!!
Attendee registration is now open for the 2015 Maine HR Convention being held at the Samoset Resort from May 5-8, 2015
To see the full line-up of programs and keynote speakers, go to www.MaineHRConvention.com. Members of SHRM and Maine SHRM Chapters enjoy a member discount.
We hope to see you there!