Diversity Hiring Coalition
The Diversity Hiring Coalition of Maine
We provide leadership, connections, education and resources to Maine employers
to promote diversity in the workplace
- Aging Workforce: To provide resources and education to organizations to bridge the generational divide in the work place
- Racial and Ethnic Diversity: To provide education, resources, and networking opportunities to attract, retain and promote racial and ethnically diverse talent in Southern and Central Maine.
- LGBTQ community: To promote and support workplace cultures where all people are welcomed, respected, and made to feel safe, as their authentic self, inclusive of one’s sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression
Our Next Meeting...
Our next meeting will be our annual retreat at the Hilton Garden Inn in Freeport!! We will have a packed agenda from 9 AM - 3 PM.
Please contact the DHC if you are an HR Professional who is interested in attending.
DHC Networking Advantages
- Forum to promote employment opportunities
- Access to resumes of diverse candidates
- Collaborative minority outreach
- Networking with other human resource professionals
- Information about diversity and multi-cultural resources and events
- Professional development opportunities
DHC Partners Include
The Diversity Hiring Coalition of Maine is a partnership of public and private sector employers. Our members are:
- Human Resource Managers
- Recruitment Specialists
- EEO/Diversity Officers Officers
- Hiring Agents
- Placement Personnel
SAVE THE DATES FOR THE 2016 MAINE HR CONVENTION!
Save the Date & Budget for 2016
CHAPTER MEMBERS ENJOY A DISCOUNT!
The Maine HR Convention celebrates beyond its 21st anniversary in 2016, and it has become the talk of the HR nation. The convention consistently offers the best keynoters from around the country, creates imaginative, participatory workshops, awards a boatload of re-certification credits, and generates an atmosphere where HR careers and Maine workplaces thrive. This doesn’t happen by accident. Rather, it’s the result of a great collaboration between your host Strategic HR U.S. and Maine’s SHRM State Council and the eight affiliated chapters. Add the energy of 850+ participants and a showcase of sponsors and vendors, and you have a very good reason to join us at the 2016 Maine HR Convention. View the official convention video produced by Dirigo Media & Design - https://youtu.be/SESQ7OcN_m4. ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS IN JANUARY! Chapter members enjoy a special discounted rate! For more information visit us online at www.MaineHRConvention.com. Join the convention e-updates by emailing Info@StrategicHRus.com .
Best Places to Work 2015
2015 marks the 10th anniversary of the Best Places to Work in Maine program!
Do your employees take pride in what they do? Are you a premier employer? Do your employees consider your company to be good or great? Find out through the employee engagement survey that is the foundation of the program.
Registration is now open. To learn more and register, go to www.bestplacestoworkme.com.